Pet Health Plan
At White Cliffs Vets we want to make preventative health care easy and affordable, to help you give your pets the best care possible. we believe that prevention is better than cure, rather than waiting until a pet is ill and suffering to put things right. Early diagnosis of health problems will help your pet to live a long and healthy life.
Our Pet Health Plan is not pet insurance. It covers the essential treatments your pet needs throughout life, such as vaccinations, flea and worm treatments and regular health checks. Extra benefits of the plan include discounts on may other products and services at the practice.
What does the plan include?
- Annual Vaccination
- Year round flea, worm and parasite treatment (as appropriate)
- Six monthly 10 point health check, annual dental check
- 10% Off primary vaccinations*
- 10% Off Kennel Cough & Rabies vaccinations
- 10% Off Routine Neutering
- 10% Off all dental procedures
- 10% off all in-house procedures and treatments, including in-house laboratory, surgery, x-rays
- 10% off in-house blood tests, in-house urine analysis
- 10% off consultations and pet passport
- 5% off medication and 10% off long term medication
- 5% off all food and accessories bought from the practice
|Small Dog Up to 7.5kg||£11.70||36.5%|
|Medium Dog 7.6-15kg||£13.00||36.6%|
|Large Dog 15.1-30kg||£14.50||36.7%|
|Giant Dog 30.1-60kg||£17.00||36.7%|
Dogs: Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvovirus, Parainfluenza, Leptospirosis, Adenovirus
Cats: Feline Leukaemia, Enteritis, Herpes, Feline Influenza, Panleukopaenia, Calicivirus, Rhinot
How to Register
A registration form, requiring your bank details, is available from Reception. A one off joining fee of £10.00 is collected with your first monthly direct debit. For more information, please speak to our reception team. Alternatively, please call the Simplyhealth team on 0800 169 9958 to join over the phone.
Please note: The discount is available to clients for the stated procedures undertaken exclusively at our practice, and at no other clinics. Primate cremations, out of hours consultations and referrals are not eligible for discount.
Prices correct at May 2017
In An Emergency
24 Hour Phone Line
Monday – Friday
8.30am – 6.00pm
8.30am – 7.00pm
08.30am – 12.00pm
Sunday & Public Holidays