27th July 2020
We are pleased to be offering a normal level of service. We continue to follow guidelines from the British Veterinary Association and the Government and have the following in place to allow us to treat your animals whilst keeping you and our staff safe.
- We are open as normal: 8.30 – 6.00 Monday to Friday and 8.30 – 12.00 on Saturday.
- No clients are allowed in the building. We will take your pet at the door and speak to you either by mobile or in the car park.
- A nurse is working alongside each vet and both staff members are in full PPE. Appointments have been made longer to allow extra time needed.
- We are running 3 separate teams within the building to allow us to socially distance within the practice where possible and to prevent us all having to isolate should one person show symptoms.
- We are requesting no cash payments. All payments are made over the phone or via our online payment system.
- We can still offer video or phone consultations if you prefer.
Our phone lines are busy so if possible, please email prescription requests (including flea and worm treatment) to email@example.com. You can also request prescriptions and book phone or video consults for non urgent issues through our website.
Thank you for your continued support.
Welcome to White Cliffs Veterinary Surgery
White Cliffs Veterinary Surgery is owned and run by Julie Culver B Vet Med MRCVS and Chris Reichmann TA MRCVS. We both have been looking after our clients’ pets in the Dover area for many years.
When you visit White Cliffs Veterinary Surgery you and your pet will notice the friendly atmosphere because we understand that your pet is a very special member of your family and his or her welfare will be our primary concern. All our members of staff are totally committed to giving the best possible care and advice and keep up to date on all the latest treatments available. We are an RCVS accredited practice and have been nominated for practice of the year every year since we opened. Our prices are affordable for everyone, and we will continue to provide special offers. It’s easy to register with us, so give us a call.
Looking forward to seeing you!
Pet Behaviour Consultations
Julie Culver B Vet Med MANZCVS (Veterinary Behaviour) MRCVS provides behaviour advice for your pet. Some behavioural problems are caused by medical issues so it is important for your pet to be examined thoroughly and for a detailed history to be taken.
Julie will be happy to talk to you regarding a number of species including dogs, cats, parrots, rabbits and guinea pigs. If you have any behavioural concerns that you would like advice on, please contact us.
Join Our Healthy Pet Plan!
Membership benefits include:
- Up to 36% savings on annual vaccination and health checks
- Up to 36% savings on annual flea and worm treatments
- FREE Bi-annual health check
- 10% Off consultations
- 10% off dental procedures
You are all simply The Best, always take the time to chat and explain things to me.Ginny Southwell
In An Emergency
24 Hour Phone Line
Monday – Friday
8.30am – 6.00pm
08.30am – 12.00pm
Sunday & Public Holidays